No Turning Back (Witness Protection #3)

Title:  No Turning Back (Witness Protection #3)

Author:  H. L. Wegley

Pages:  227

Year:  2018

Publisher:  Trinity Press International

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars

What an exciting conclusion to the Witness Protection series!  The main female character is Beth Sanchez who’s a very uniquely crafted woman.  The author gave her INTJ (Meir-Briggs Personality Assessment) and her past is one of faith, pain, and turmoil.  What about her future?  Knowing the head of a cartel is out to kill her or other things, she is living in constant fear for her life when she meets Drew West.  From the moment these two meet sparks are flying!  Some of them are good and some might spell trouble.

Drew is a man who owns a horse ranch with other family members and ends up helping take care of Beth.  When he decides to do anything, no one gets in his way.  His strongest personality trait is to protect those he loves.

Each novel written by H. L. Wegley is a treasure of action, patriotism, faith, mystery and so much more!  He has written other novels including the series Against All Enemies and the Witness Protection Series.  He has a new novel coming out titled, Virtuality that I plan on reading soon and will share what I think on my blog and other sites.  However, if I were to guess, I am betting it is good or even better than his other novels I have enjoyed!   Either way all the stories are clean, filled with suspense and some fun times too!

For the readers in your family or whoever you know, here are books to give them to delve into and share!

Note:  I received a complimentary copy for an honest review of this book.  The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457