Holiday Amnesia (Wrangler’s Corner Series)

Title:  Holiday Amnesia (Wrangler’s Corner Series)

Author:  Lynette Eason

Pages:  224

Year:  December 2018

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars

One reason I enjoy these books is the action and adventure start right from the moment I open the book.  There is a one-page teaser and trust me it hooks the interest of readers who then turn a page or two to become engrossed in a thriller of a tale!  Lynette Eason is no stranger to writing novels that are filled with faith, suspense, believable characters and wonderful plot.

In this book, Robin Hardy barely escapes with her life after she witnesses some nefarious actions at her lab.  When the antagonist realizes she is able to identify him, he takes off after Robin with the intent of taking her out.  However, even after one explosion, Robin is able to escape the other explosions with her life.  However, she can’t remember a person, her job or what she witnessed even when she gets help and protection from Toby Potter.

Now, I don’t want to spoil others enjoying the book, so I won’t reveal anymore.  Just plan on getting a copy and maybe giving a copy as a gift to someone you know who loves a good book.  With there being only 224 pages and the small size of the book, it makes it easy to pack for travel along with a couple more from Love Inspired Suspense!