Amish Country Ambush

Author:  Dana R. Lynn

Pages:  224

Year:  2018

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars.

Elsie has bought a home near the Amish people living in the area, but she doesn’t want to be found.  One day while working as a 911 dispatcher she gets a call from her house phone.  The woman is screaming and speaking in Pennsylvania Dutch, but Elsie can’t understand a word.  Then, she gets the young girl in her home to settle down and hears the words she has feared would come.  She takes off for her home.

When Elsie arrives, she finds out her worst fears have followed her.  Then, the voice she has dreaded to hear, speaks!  What follows this is a very heart-thumping thriller and what I found to be a brilliant ending to the story!  While there are some Amish characters in the story, there are also Englishers too.  I like stories that mix the two worlds together and then craft an engaging tale that keeps me up turning pages until the wee hours of the morning!

I am thinking there are many people who would just really enjoy a good, entertaining and faith-themed book while sitting in their favorite place to read.  So, here is one to enjoy and share with others who love to read, let their imaginations free and feel relaxed when they finish the book.  With the holidays around the corner, consider giving good books that touch the heart and soul of readers!