Wait for Me (Montana Series #6)

Title:  Wait for Me (Montana Series #6)

Author:  Susan May Warren

Pages:  336

Year:  2018

Publisher:  Revell

My rating:  5+ stars out of 5

What an exciting finish to an extraordinary series!  Susan May Warren has shared with readers a story that is engaging, suspenseful, romantic, and very exciting!  We meet the cast of characters in the first novel titled, Wild Montana Skies.  Each novel continues with the same characters though the plot line focuses mainly on one of the PEAK team members.  To learn what PEAK stands for and how the group started, read book one.  I guarantee that once you start with Wild Montana Skies you’ll be hooked on reading all the books in the series.

Each book has a unique way of captivating the reader that makes it easy to keep reading.  Once I started the series, I continued and though I hate to see the ending of the series and characters I know it is time.  I cannot wait for others who haven’t yet read the series to do so, or for others to read the last book in the series as the mysteries in the novels conclude with dramatic fashion!

In Wait for Me, the story mainly is about the relationship between Jess and Pete that has been on and off again throughout the other books in the series.  The books are wonderful in describing how heroic smoke jumpers, EMT’s, police, etc. really are and how they are people who have similar desires and dreams.  Jess and Pete’s story has a mystery element along with Shae and Ned that comes to a climactic conclusion before they all fade into the sunset.

I have no idea how Susan is going to follow up after her amazing Montana series, but I thank the author for writing with a strong element of faith throughout the series.  I loved these books and plan to read them again in the future and see what I probably missed when I read them the first time!  Enjoy reading the series and perhaps gift the books to another reader for them to enjoy as well!

Note:  I received a complimentary copy for an honest review of this book.  The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457