No True Justice (Witness Protection #2)

Title:  No True Justice (Witness Protection #2)

Author:  H. L. Wegley

Pages:  252

Year:  2018

Publisher:  H. L. Wegley

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars.

The Witness Protection Series is the third series this author has shared with audiences.  Wegley’s novels are faith based, action packed, and have some romance too.  With each book, this author just keeps getting better.  So, if you have yet to read any of his novels, don’t wait any longer to enjoy!

The opening scene is set on July 4th in Oregon with the character Georgia Simpson walking to her home when she receives a call that will change her life in ways she cannot imagine!  Her quiet and boring life now becomes a race to stay alive, especially when she hears a gunshot on the phone!  Wegley has written a heart-pounding tale that seems very real, and it is easy to get lost in the pages forgetting that what is being read is fictional!

As I read, it seemed that there was a David fighting a Goliath and one that is not going to give up pursuit until he gets the job done!  I enjoy books where I can get lost in the plot, characters, scenes while the excitement builds to a peak!  The third book in the series will be released I hope sometime this year.  Grab No Safe Place and No True Justice to catch up and prepare for what I expect to be either another installment in the series or an exciting conclusion!

Either way, I can’t wait to see what flows next from this author’s pen!

Note:  I received a complimentary copy for an honest review of this book.  The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457