Amish Christmas Secrets (Love Inspired Suspense)

Title:  Amish Christmas Secrets (Love Inspired Suspense)

Author:  Debby Giusti

Pages:  224

Year:  October 2018

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars

Amish Christmas Secrets is the conclusion to the Amish Protectors series.  The previous books are Amish Refuge, Undercover Amish, and Amish Rescue.  Rosie Glick made a poor choice during her Rumspringa and now her past has not only caught up with her, but it may very well cost her everything!  With her life being threatened constantly, she seeks to find a safe place to keep herself and baby boy alive.

Ezra Stoltz is a friend from Rosie’s younger years who comes along to help her when no one else even knows she is back in the area, except for those who want to get their hands on her.  Ezra is carrying around a heavy burden that many are unaware of.  He has a deep sense of guilt and remorse.  Now, as head of the family, he makes the decisions and leads the family, trying to provide for them since the untimely death of his parents.

Between Ezra and Rosie romance may be blooming, but can either of them get past the obstacles they feel are going to keep them apart?  What an exciting and suspense-filled novel that many are going to want to share with family, friends or neighbors!  I hadn’t read the other books in the series when I read this book, but now I plan to go and read the others just for pure fun.

Grab the four books of the series, then settle down and enjoy the romance and danger!

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457