Love Inspired Suspense: Lethal Legacy

Pages:  220

Year:  September 2018

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars

I love to read that is very true!  Books that are exciting, suspense filled, filled with faith themes and lifelike characters are some of my favorites.  Here is one of my favorite authors.  I have read all the books she has written to date.  Lethal Legacy is her latest set to release next month and I cannot wait for you to read the exciting, nail-biting adventure that awaits!

Andrea is the main character in the story who has lost her parents and has no siblings.  She is slowly working through her grief and the loads of paperwork, files and such at each of her parents’ various homes.  One place was a cabin that only she and her father visited.  When Andrea arrives, she is attacked, and the place has been ransacked.  Plus, Andrea meets for the first time in years her childhood friend and sweetheart who is on the local law enforcement squad.

What readers will enjoy is the mystery as to why people seem to be so dedicated to remove Andrea along with a possible reconnecting with her childhood friend and sweetheart after so many years and broken hearts.  Once I started the book, I couldn’t lay it aside.  I think many will enjoy the tale as much as I did, so when it is released soon, grab a copy and enjoy!

These are stories worth reading more than once and sharing with others you know who love to read a good story without it taking lots of time!

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457