Amish Country Amnesia Author: Meghan Carver

Author:  Meghan Carver

Pages:  224

Year:  2018

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars.

I began this story one night and kept turning pages until I turned the very last one.  I got hooked the moment the scene opened with a chase on snowmobiles and guns blazing.  What kept me turning pages happened when one of the riders lost control, landed and then kept himself hidden from the pursuers.

Then, introduce a young widow woman and her 6-year-old daughter.  She is the one who finds the injured man and asks her mother to come and tend him.  Little did the woman or her daughter know just what this would lead to.

Normally, I would not necessarily pick and read Amish tales as some seem unreal, but Meghan Carver writes with realism, knowledge of the Amish, suspense and romance.  I enjoy the Love Inspired books so much as they are easy to read, set aside and pick up right where I left off if I need to.  I love the thrills and spills of the books and plan to keep reading them.  How about you?

Here is a good story and I hope you make time to enjoy it soon as it will be published this September.  Why not place it on your to be read list or ask for it as a birthday gift?  Share with family and friends making it fun to pass around the books and see how others enjoy them!