Burden of Proof Author: DiAnn Mills

Author:  DiAnn Mills

Pages:  416

Year:  2018

Publisher:  Tyndale House Publishers

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars.

Here is another out of the park homerun story by author DiAnn Mills.  If you have never read any of her books, this one will get you hooked.  In the story, FBI Special Agent April Ramos experiences a tough night as a negotiator trying to talk a man off a high ledge.  Now, just getting coffee is about to change her life in ways she cannot imagine!

While in line with a crying baby behind her, she turns to comfort who she assumes is the mother, only to have the baby thrust into her arms.  Then, she is forced at gunpoint to bring the baby and do what her captor says.  What Agent Ramos is about to go through is an adventure she never anticipated nor a future she thought would ever occur.

DiAnn Mills is a master at writing stories that are at times intense and other times it seems like little may be occurring, but don’t be fooled.  She brings zing to the plot when one isn’t expecting it.  The author is one of my favorites for her realistic characters, intense suspense and stories filled with adventures.  If you haven’t read her books, don’t put it off any longer.  You’re missing the best of the best in thrills!

Preorder the book and while you’re waiting on your order, enjoy her other stories that are some of my favorites in my personal library!

Note:  I received a complimentary copy for an honest review of this book.  The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457