No Safe Place (Witness Protection #1)

Title:  No Safe Place (Witness Protection #1)

Author:  H. L. Wegley

Pages:  250

Year:  2018

Publisher:  H. L. Wegley

My rating:  5 out of 5 stars

I have read all this author’s books, and here is the best yet!  Right from the dedication the author shares his heart and hopes for those who read this particular story.  Then, when I started reading, I couldn’t put it down.  I went all the way to the end, finishing the book in one sitting!  Everywhere in this action-packed thriller is mystery, danger, faith, romance and hope.  There is definitely a touch of realism in the book as one character is disowned by her parents because she is a Christian.  Plus, part of the plot includes a prodigal’s journey in returning home to his Heavenly Father’s arms.

Matt is young man who made some serious mistakes in the past and now seeks to live life as he knows he should, but the past is catching up with him.  The men after him are playing for keeps.  Since he ran into Miranda while jogging one day, her life is now in danger too!  How can he keep them both safe and alive?  When his pastor counsels him to do what he knows he must, Matt sees the cost will be high.

Miranda is special woman who deeply cares for Matt, and she is willing to walk beside him if only he will let her.  Her past isn’t perfect either.  All she desires is to live a life that is filled with love and hopes to find that someday.  However, due to her broken past, she doesn’t find it easy to trust anyone.  Can the God of Heaven help these two become whole and have some sort of future?

Read this first book in H. L. Wegley’s latest series and look for book two, No True Justice, to come out sometime in the near future!

Note:  I received a complimentary copy for an honest review of this book.  The opinions shared in this review are solely my responsibility.

Other reviews can be read at http://seekingwithallyurheart.blogspot.com/.  Also follow me on Twitter@lcjohnson1988, FaceBook at https://www.facebook.com/lisa.johnson.75457