God’s Book of Proverbs (Biblical Wisdom Arranged by Topic)

Title:  God’s Book of Proverbs (Biblical Wisdom Arranged by Topic)

Author:  B & H Editorial Staff

Pages:  224

Year:  2018

Publisher:  B & H Books

My rating is 5 out of 5 stars.

This is a very unique way to arrange the Proverbs that are handy to find words of wisdom from the book of Proverbs that focus on many topics.  The Bible version used is the Christian Standard Bible that is very easy to read and helps to meditate on the topic.  Readers are encouraged to be mark key words, and can write notes and thoughts that God brings to mind.

I believe this would be a very useful tool for lay counselors and mentors, pastors, professional counselors and new believers or even seekers of the truth.  The small compact size makes carrying around the book quite handy when a person finds a few minutes or hours to read the Word of God in their daily life.

I am thinking the verses are just a beginning place to start understanding Proverbs by topic, but I hadn’t seen this format done before and found it a handy book to keep close for wisdom.  The book can be given for any reason, to any person close by or sent to someone who lives far away as it encourages and exhorts us to live our lives in a way that brings God glory.