High Treason (FBI Task Force)

Title:  High Treason (FBI Task Force)

Author:  Diann Mills

Pages:  416

Year:  2018

Publisher:  Tyndale

My rating is 5+ out of 5 stars.

Diann Mills is a genius of an author whose novels are captivating and faith challenging in unique ways.  Each novel she writes is with a purpose of sharing a wonderful story with a message of faith in Christ.  Here is her recent offering that for this reader was her best yet!  At the end of the book, the author lets us know that she wanted to show readers we can model Jesus regardless of where we are or who we are with at any time.

You don’t have to read the other books in the series before picking up this book as each really is self-contained held together only by being part of the FBI Task Force series subtitle.  The two main characters are Kord, an FBI agent who is paired with Monica.  She works for the CIA in protecting a Saudi family visiting the U.S.  Besides interagency tensions, these two characters are also at odds as Monica is a believer in Christ and Kord is still searching.  Monica is more than capable of doing her job and has a unique set of abilities though she has a heart burden she carries daily.  Kord is a man not just searching for meaning in this life, but grieving the loss of friends.  He just shakes his head when Monica reveals her belief in Christ.

The whole book can be read pretty quickly as the chapters are short and the action, tension and climax keep the story moving sometimes at a rapid pace!  Never once did I tire of reading the story; I just found I couldn’t turn the pages fast enough, lol!  Grab a copy today and then with a blanket, hot chocolate and thoughts of a sunny beach, enjoy!