Yuletide Suspect (Secret Service Agents)

Title:  Yuletide Suspect (Secret Service Agents)

Author:  Lisa Phillips

Pages:  224

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

Liberty Westmark is a Secret Service Agent on her way to forewarn her ex-fiancée about those on their way to arrest him.  What is the charge?  Terrorism.  Liberty doesn’t believe that Tate is capable of such a thing; yet, the evidence is daunting to disprove.  When Liberty gets to Montana’s mountains to speak with Tate, the danger starts right off and doesn’t let up throughout the whole journey of trying to prove who the real terrorists may be.

What complicates the dangerous and perilous times they spend together tracking down those who might be culpable is that their past love for one another hasn’t dimmed.  Yet, Tate has no idea why Liberty called off the relationship and while the major angst is gone, he still wants to know the real reason Liberty was so willing to walk away.

The constant suspense and action, twists and turns of the book will keep you engaged until the very last page is read!  For me, this is one of the best I have read in a long time that was so climactic and filled with tension that was palpable I simply cannot imagine having read another story like Lisa’s.  I hope other readers will grab a copy to thoroughly enjoy and consider giving a copy to someone they know who loves books with themes of faith, action, adventure, romance and much more!

Get a copy on 12/05/17, the release day!