Generous Lies (Hidden Truth #3)

Title:  Generous Lies (Hidden Truth #3)

Author:  Robin Patchen

Pages:  386

Year:  2017

Publisher:  CreateSpace

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

Generous Lies is the third installment in the Hidden Truth series.  The first two novels are Convenient Lies and Twisted Lies.  Robin Patchen’s stories are very riveting with a mixture of adventure, danger, mystery and a touch of romance.  Here, a former FBI agent, Garrison, and his son are in a small town while his son recovers from a mixture of drugs he took at a party.  At the same time, a young man’s father has given him a mysterious package to hide until the time for delivery.

When these two events collide, the party and hiding the package, tension ramps up when undesirable repercussions occur.  Aiden, who is recovering from his drug affects, now faces the only real choice he has, which is rehab.  Garrison, who has been talking with Samantha, who owns the cabins on the lake where they are staying, are falling hard for each other, but their pasts are causing some obstacles they must decide to be honest about or let the possible future together go.

Each tale in the series is riveting and grabs not just the attention of readers like myself but the heart too.  The perfect balance of real life issues, with a climatic ending makes for very exciting reading for me! There will soon be another novel in the series to be released by the author, so if you want to catch up in the story make these books a part of your holiday wish list.  Maybe you know readers who would enjoy the series and give them a book or two to start their journey of adventure!

Don’t pass up Robin’s wonderful Hidden Truth series; it is the best with more to come!