Dubiosity (Cape Thomas #1)

Title:  Dubiosity

Author:  Christy Barritt

Pages:  325

year:  2015

Publisher:  Waterfall Press

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

The main two characters in the book it seemed to me were Savannah and Clive.  Neither are willing to open up to others about who they really are and why they are in a small town.  Savannah came to hide and pay penance for what she believed was her fault.  No one knows that except her good friend Marty.  Marty is a unique woman who loves conspiracy theories and caring for migrant workers and families.

When Savannah begins to experience unusual events and threats to her privacy, she wants to run, but where will she go?  When Marty is hurt, Savannah believes she owes her best friend the duty of doing the job of taking care of others until she is better.  However, in the shadows is a nefarious person who believes she is for him alone and plans on taking out anyone who interferes with his plans.

There is quite a bit more to the novel that will keep you turning pages as you get caught in the web of figuring out what is going to happen.  The book is an exciting and suspense-filled tale that ends in a way that speaks of overcoming fear and the fact that God can totally restore a person’s heart.  I couldn’t put the book down until I knew how the author identified the antagonist and restored some of the town’s heart.

Don’t miss this book as it sets the stage for the following books Disillusioned and Distorted!  One more thing, each book just gets better and better!  They are well written, faith filled while addressing some real-life issues!