False Security (Wilderness, Inc. #3)

Title:  False Security (Wilderness, Inc. #3)

Author:  Elizabeth Goddard

Pages:  224

Year:  2017

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating 5 out of 5 stars.

The series is written by the same author, which makes locating the books easier.  The titles are Targeted for Murder, Undercover Protector ending with False Security.  I read this book and the first one with much relish because the story takes place in the wilderness of Oregon.  The author writes a heart-grabbing tale of suspense as a sister who hasn’t seen her brother in years is now running for her life because of him.  The problem is she has no idea what her brother is in to and why others think she might know something or might have in her possession the USB drive they are after.

I am sure readers expect romance to be part of the plot and it is, so is faith, family and more.  On top of that, the author writes so well the tension in the story keeps building so much that it is hard to put the book down when life calls!  However, her novels are not to be missed as they are well worth the time to read and then share with others who enjoy a solidly built captivating story.  So, if you can, read all three books in the series and then share them with other readers you know!

On a side note, I extend my personal sympathy to the author who lost her mother while writing the story.  I thank you, Elizabeth, for sharing your heart, life and story with us readers to enjoy which we do so very much.