The Christmas Angel Project

Pages:  176

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Revell

My rating is 5 stars.

The story is not the usual perky or cute type of tale published for the holidays.  However, it is a very touching book and I highly recommend it!  What starts out as a book group with five women becomes a group of four women trying to regroup after the loss of one of the ladies who the other four leaned on.  From there evolves a tale of how God works in the hearts and lives of these four women that not only changes them, but impacts others too.

The book begins to be filled with hope as the women come in contact with what was left for each of them by their former leader who went home to be with the Lord.  Each of the four women really becomes a different person from the inside out, and the people they come in contact with and what happens grabs my heart.  I think it’s an excellent book too as we are reminded that not everyone has the best of holidays, and how God can uplift the heart in the darkest hours when we look outward instead of being totally inward focused.

Well done Melody!