Gratitude (A Prayer & Praise Coloring Journal)

Title:  Gratitude (A Prayer & Praise Coloring Journal)

Pages:  112

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Tyndale

My rating is 5 stars.

I have noticed an increase in coloring books that either promote a theme of some kind or include Scripture verses.  Here is one that I like a lot because it has pages for people to write out their thoughts, prayers, praise or whatever along with a page of coloring.

The hard cover provides a firm way to aid in writing or coloring.  While they aren’t a lot of pages, I believe that can be beneficial so that a person doesn’t get bored or feel the weight as being heavy as he/she might if it were a thick book.

I think people of all ages would enjoy the book.  I would consider giving it as a gift to people you know or someone you don’t as a way to introduce them to Jesus!