Fetching Sweetness (Love Unleashed #2)

Title:  Fetching Sweetness (Love Unleashed #2)

Author:  Dana Mentink

Pages:  224

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Harvest House

My rating is 5 stars.

Just looking at the cover of the book I thought the dog looked like a real sweetie and the story within is one of the best!  One character, Stephanie, is a literary agent trying to get a manuscript deemed a real gem by her boss.  What readers learn about Stephanie is her dreams, heartbreaks, faith and hope.  Rhett is a man who is plagued by guilt, convinced he is on the direction God has for him and totally sets his feet on a path that has many twists and turns.  When he runs into Stephanie and decides to help her out of her problem, life gets really interesting for both of these characters.

Readers will enjoy the antics and comedy the dogs provide in the story very well described so readers easily see the funny moments.  The heart-touching moments in the book are also revealing and teach us about what really is most important this side of heaven.  The last few chapters of the book were really exceptional and I don’t think I will soon forget them.  I enjoyed the first book in the series by the author titled, Sit Stay Love, and I hope Dana continues to write novels like these that are filled with faith, hope and love.