2 Chairs (The Secret that Changes Everything)

Title:  2 Chairs (The Secret that Changes Everything)

Author:  Bob Beaudine

Pages:  192

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Worthy Publishing

My rating is 4 stars.

Within this small book are words of wisdom passed down from mother to son, and from his own experiences as a grown man.  The name of that man is Bob Beaudine whose mother taught him what she had learned so long ago.  Regardless of what one may think or believe God wants to speak to us in His own way into our own unique life.

While I was reading, I was encouraged by the many simple words of instruction and the Scripture references that spoke to my heart.  Just know this isn’t a cure-all book just a pointer in the right direction like a sign one might see when driving on the road.  Don’t feel you have to do exactly as the author says unless God leads you to do so.  Start with the simple steps and let God develop yours and His time together.  It never ceases to amaze me how God encourages the heart of an individual person.

I hope you come away as I did with ways to grow time with God.  Perhaps you know a few people like I do who could use this short book to jump start their prayer life or renew it.  Regardless of each person’s life, God wants us to cast all our cares on Him because He loves us!