Voice of Freedom (Against All Enemies #2)

Title:  Voice of Freedom (Against All Enemies #2)

Author:  H. L. Wegley

Pages:  360

Year:  2016

Publisher:  H. L. Wegley

My rating is 5 stars.

The action-packed story begins with book one titled, Voices in the Wilderness, where we meet a small band of true Americans willing to stand up against domestic enemies.  Readers will be on the edge of their seats following each scene to see where this small band of three women and four men go in an attempt to stay one step ahead of the enemy pursuing them.  The enemy being the POTUS and those who have turned their backs on their oath of office!

In Voices in the Wilderness, the action centers around a brave young man named Brock Daniels and a genius of a computer whiz KC.  In this sequel, not only are we invited to peek in on the latest developments of Brock and KC, now we have an Israeli Mossad agent helping, another married couple, Steve who is a ranger and Julia who feels like a misfit.

When I finished the book, I felt hoped stirred in my heart!  While I know this is a work of fiction, many actions taken to uphold the Constitution and call the nation America again were excellent!  It reminds me of many who serve, protect and stay true to their oath of office to protect our nation from enemies, both foreign and domestic.  Our nation today needs brave Americans to pray and be active in helping turn the tide of this nation back to our founding fathers foundation.

I am aware that the author is currently working on another book for this series and I personally cannot wait to read it!  I thank all who serve America in cities and towns everywhere to protect lives and raise productive citizens for a better America in the future.  Thanks to the author for writing a moving story with a heart for this nation and her people!  God Bless America!