Blindsided (Roads to Danger)

Title:  Blindsided (Roads to Danger)

Author:  Katy Lee

Pages:  220

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating is 4 stars.

Love Inspired Suspense novels are the perfect length of reading for people with not much time or in between other novels.  Each one is unique, faith-themed, and the action takes the reader from the first word till the conclusion of the book.

Who is the real Veronica Spencer is this tale?  She is known as a racecar driver and a victim who carries the burn scars every day.  She now finds herself kidnapped by nefarious people.  The group is trafficking girls and Veronica maybe next.  Once she escapes from their clutches you would think the danger would be over, but the suspense is just beginning!  The story in this novel started a little slow for me, perhaps it was because Katy Lee is a new author to me; I am not sure.  However, I thoroughly enjoyed the book once I got further into the plot and hope you will enjoy the novel as much as I did when it is released July 2016.