Unintended Target (The Unintended Series #1)

Title: Unintended Target (The Unintended Series #1)

Author:  D. L. Woods

Pages:  270

Year:  2015

Publisher:  Create Space

My rating is 5+ stars.

If you’re like me and really like reading a story with suspense, high tension and more, here is a brand new author with a brand new series!  I must say this novel of suspense was a story on steroids as it never lets up with more twists and turns than I can remember.  I found this treasure as I was surfing Amazon looking for books to read, new authors or something that was outside the normal box in writing style.  D. L. Woods does a phenomenal job of grabbing the reader’s attention and interest right from the start all the way to the epilogue!  There is a sequel to come out this year titled Unintended Witness that will continue with the main characters we meet in book one.  Normally one would have to drink caffeine to stay alert, but this book does it for you!

A young woman loses her twin brother in a car accident and what he has done will cause upheaval and danger to his twin sister, but to him it was to make sure she was taken care of by living in style.  What couldn’t be foreseen by her twin brother were the other characters that would lose their lives in this high stakes gamble to siphon millions from a company and leave without being caught!

The story is a Christian one, clean, engaging and really whets my appetite for when the next book comes out!  I hope it is soon, and I will be watching for D. L. Woods future works as she definitely has a fan for her style of stories with heart-stopping, blood-pumping thrills!