Every Bride Has Her Day (Brides with Style #3)

Title:  Every Bride Has Her Day (Brides with Style #3)

Author:  Janice Thompson

Pages:  352

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Revell

My rating is 5 stars.

Janice Thompson’s Brides with Styles novels will definitely touch your heart with romance, faith and laughter.  Some of the ladies in the small town named Fairfield with their antics will definitely make you laugh!  Janice Thompson knows how to write a tale that is balanced with romance, a sprinkle of heart-touching moments topped with older ladies who are just a hoot!

I have enjoyed a couple of Janice’s wedding series and have never been left with anything other than a feeling of joy.  The characters are lifelike to be sure and like small towns everyone is aware of what is happening in their neighbor’s life.  When the wedding draws closer for Katie Sue to Brady James, the bride’s nerves are stretched far when the small town of Fairfield is in the middle of a split!

Thankfully all things work out and Katie’s wedding is a dream and special as family and friends unite to surprise her in ways she never sees coming!  Throughout the series many women are finding their soul mate though at various ages and stages of life.  The point is well made in the novel how Christ is Who we place our hearts in and to trust Him for a lifetime.  I liked the various weddings and themes of weddings that were portrayed in the book that were quite ingenious.

In this series, it is probably best to read the first book Every Bride Needs a Groom followed by Every Girl Gets Confused before concluding with book three.  All I can say is get ready to have moments of laughter when you picture some of the more funny moments in the story in your imagination!  Janice shows us some really unique ladies in her novels and each chapter has a quote by Audrey Hepburn.  So enjoy the stories along with laughter; I certainly did!