Tailspin

Title:  Tailspin (Mountain Cove)

Author:  Elizabeth Goddard

Pages:  224

Year:  2016

Publisher:  Love Inspired

My rating is 5 stars.

There is nothing better on a Sunday afternoon than curling up with a Love Inspired Suspense novel.  The novels keep me glued to the tale that includes themes of love, suspense and faith.  Each novel I have read is unique in capturing the heart and mind while trying to figure out the adversary in the tale.

In this story, a woman named Sylvie Masters is diving off the shore near an Alaskan shore, hoping to locate the downed plane her mother was riding in.  While doing so Sylvie sees a shadow above and assumes it to be a sea creature.  How wrong she is when she finds herself in a fight to stay alive!  Flying above her in a bush plane is Will Pierson who comes to notice a woman attempting to flee men who are chasing her.  Will decides to land close enough for her to get to him so he can get in the air before danger catches up.  The rest of what happens in the book will keep your eyes glued to the book to the very end.

I loved the Love Inspired Suspense novels because I know that there isn’t anything in them that I would have to be careful of reading.  These are absolutely enjoyable, wonderful, well-crafted stories that will entertain readers and provide moments of quiet that will soothe the soul.  Alaska is one state I hope to eventually visit one day as the scenes in the story portray such beauty.