Navy SEAL Noel (Men of Valor)

Title:  Navy SEAL Noel (Men of Valor)

Author:  Liz Johnson

Pages:  224

Year:  2014

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating is 5 stars.

There are three novels in the Men of Valor series starting with A Promise to Protect, followed by SEAL Under Siege and ending with Navy SEAL Noel.  One of the reasons I love these stories is the fast-paced adventure tucked within the covers.  Another reason is each tale includes romance and more importantly the faith element intertwined with various trials characters are facing.

Here you’ll meet a daughter of a commanding officer who has been kidnapped because of the toxin she knows how to develop and dispense.  Since sending in a team wouldn’t fly by the brass, her father asks a former friend of hers, currently a SEAL by the name of Will, to go in alone and rescue Jess.  What you’ll enjoy is reading how their pasts play a part in the present circumstances and whether or not Jess is able to trust Will or escape without his help.

The author brings forth twists and turns in the story that will keep readers tuned in to the book until the conclusion!  I hope you will consider reading Navy SEAL Noel and other Love Inspired Suspense books and perhaps give some to family and friends who love to read a good story.

Disclosure of Material Connection:  The above is my opinion.  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”