Christmas Bodyguard (Guardians Inc.)

Title:  Christmas Bodyguard (Guardians Inc.)

Author:  Margaret Daley

Pages:  224

Year:  2010

Publisher:  Love Inspired Suspense

My rating is 5+ stars.

I was quickly drawn into the story which starts with a father teaching his daughter to drive.  Then, fasten your seatbelt as the story takes off!  Slade is a man who started his own business and is raising his daughter alone after the death of his wife five years earlier.  Now, it seems there is someone with nefarious intent to bring real harm to Abby, Slade’s daughter, or is the real target the father?

Once you start reading the book you will become so engrossed in the high tension and captivating turn of events, you won’t want to put the book down until you reach the last page!  I couldn’t believe how fast the story moves.  It almost felt like a slow roller coaster that then surprises the riders by picking up the pace which is off the scale.

Then the author introduces the personal bodyguards hired for both the daughter and the father which brings a whole new aspect to the tale.  Try as they might a couple of the characters are finding themselves strongly attracted to each other when they least expect this to occur.  While the book is five years old, the story is solid and riveting!  Don’t miss reading the book that will take you on an adventure with twists and turns you might not see coming!

Disclosure of Material Connection:  The above is my opinion.  I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255. “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”