Stealthy Steps (Nanostealth #1)

Title:  Stealthy Steps (Nanostealth #1)

Author:  Vikki Kestell

Pages:  298

Year:  2015

Publisher:  Faith-Filled Fiction

My rating is 5 stars.

What a brilliant and well-crafted story that will definitely keep you enraptured and turning pages until you either have to take a break or finish the book!  I simply sat down and over a couple of days lost myself in the multilayered, suspense-filled thriller written by Vikki Kestell, who is a new author to me. She has written other books if you look her up on Amazon.  Coming soon will be book one, Tabitha, from another new series called Girls from the Mountain.  In 2016, book two in the Nanostealth series will be released titled, Stealth Power.

In this story, there are two parties who are vying for the scientifically created Nanomites.  One group is the military of the facility housing the science experiments run by a woman, General Cushing, who is nicknamed Shark Face.  The other side is the creator of the Nanomites, Dr. Bickel.

Gemma is working in one part as an assistant for a specific scientist.  The facility is huge so she hides herself well though she is attentive to what is occurring.  Gemma’s twin sister Gina is a mean spiteful lawyer who thinks her sister is an idiot.  The story has many threads going on including drug cartels, murder, mystery, intrigue, faith, military, and so much more.

It will be so hard to wait for the second installment to be released, but until then I plan on reading Tabitha and then Vikki’s other novels.  Her writing aims to bring honor to God by using fiction filled with faith.  In my opinion, Vikki has done this well.  It would be a shame if you pass up her books, especially if you enjoy suspense that keeps you on the edge of your chair!  Kudos to you Vikki!

Also available on Amazon Audible, iTunes and other formats on Amazon.