A Heart’s Home (Journey of the Heart Series Book #6)

Title:  A Heart’s Home (Journey of the Heart Series Book #6)

Author:  Collen Coble

Pages:  112

Year:  2015

Publisher:  Thomas Nelson

My rating is 5 stars out of 5.

The series is now complete with the last installment titled, “A Heart’s Home”.  The order in which to read the books is:  “A Heart’s Disguise”, “A Heart’s Obsession”, “A Heart’s Danger”, “A Heart’s Betrayal” and “A Heart’s Promise”.  The story is completed, but not in the way I had expected it to in some ways and in other ways it ended happily.  I think the author does a wonderful job describing the harshness of life on the plain along with the danger of sicknesses that can end a young life as well as an older one.  Now the families are together and heading out to start homesteading in land open to new people, but away from land given to the various Indian tribes.

As with all life, there are times when there is sadness and times of happiness which the author wove well in each book.  There is faith that kept the folks in the fort from despairing for long and gave them renewed hope with each new sunrise.  I cannot say enough how much I enjoyed the way Colleen Coble put the tale together and kept me on edge after each book.  Life here is fleeting, but heaven is forever was one of the best thoughts I walked away with from the stories.  I pray you too will be filled with hope and strengthened in faith through the tales shared.